Please join Sidley for the Boston Life Sciences Roundtable, an afternoon of provocative discussions addressing cutting-edge trends and hot topics.
Please see below for discussion topics during the Boston Life Sciences Roundtable:
Leading Life Sciences Companies: A Conversation with Boston Area Life Sciences General Counsel
- Ty Howton, Chief Administrative Officer and Secretary, Solid Biosciences Inc.
- Joan Schmidt, Chief Legal Officer, Pharvaris
- Asher Rubin, Partner, Co-leader, Technology and Life Sciences Transactions
- Becky Wood, Partner, Co-leader, Food, Drug and Medical Device and former FDA Chief Counsel
Charting New Courses: Key Healthcare and FDA Developments for Life Sciences Companies
- Joe Philipose, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Emergent BioSolutions
- Lynn Zuchowski, Vice President, Chief Counsel, Severe Genetic Diseases, bluebird bio, Inc.
- Meena Datta, Partner, Co-leader, Healthcare
- Scott Kaplan, Partner, Food, Drug and Medical Device
Prospecting in Uncertain Times: New Approaches to Funding the Next Blockbuster
- Susan Graf, Senior Advisor & Entrepreneur In Residence, Locust Walk; Board Chair, Finch Therapeutics; Audit Committee Chair, Kaléo
- Mike Mano, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Karyopharm Therapeutics
- Geoff Levin, Partner, Private Equity
- Alison Lehner, Partner, Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
- Leading With Empathy: Understanding Compassion and Emotional Storytelling for Life Sciences Companies
A former Israeli Navy SEALs commander, certified clinical psychologist, and hostage negotiator, Yotam has moved from leading soldiers on the battlefield to building their fighting capacity and caring for their wellbeing. A global resilience expert, Yotam founded Dugri Inc – a startup that builds real-talk-based, safe, vertical communities. His book, A Time to Kill, a Time to Heal – An Israeli Navy SEAL’s Journey, came out in 2021.
1:30 p.m. Arrival and Registration
2:00 p.m. Program
5:30 p.m. Reception
Join us on-site during the reception for a special hands-on service project.